Attn: Divorce Attorneys
Are You Emotionally Drained?
- Unfortunately, many divorce attorneys pay a significant emotional toll from the burdon of functioning as a “therapist” for clients who are going through one of the most difficult times in their lives.
- The ongoing stream of clients' anger, fear, guilt, jealousy, shame, embarrassment and uncertainty is hard to manage.
→ Is this why you went to law school?
→ Do you truly enjoy this aspect of your job?
If your answer is no...
Refer your clients and let me help them with their emotions.
I'm a licensed expert with 20+ years of experience.
My program below is specifically designed to guide people through all emotional aspects of divorce:
Divorce Therapy Lifeline
Your clients will have more clarity and fewer pent-up emotions, so they're ready to productively and calmly discuss your important legal work and advice.
- Appointments are at my office or via telephone / text.
- Quick Check-Ins are a cornerstone of my program. These short, 10-15 minute conversations, via phone or text, are inexpensive and immensely helpful.
- $399 package includes 300 minutes (5 hours) of therapy time, however it best suits your client - ANY combination of regular 45-minute appointments, 2-hour deep dives, Quick Check-Ins, etc.
Important: I NEVER give legal advice (ever).
- PLEASE NOTE:
- (1) We do not accept insurance.
- (2) Clients must be at least 25 years old.